HEMEXPO – Hellenic Marine Equipment Manufacturers and Exports – is a leading suppliers and exporters association for the shipping sector, representing Greek maritime technology specialists worldwide since 2014.
HEMEXPO brings together Greek companies that manufacture and export a comprehensive range of world class marine equipment and technical services used in the construction, conversion, maintenance and upgrading of ships and other marine structures.
Greece is the world’s leading ship owning nation in tonnage terms and HEMEXPO is uniquely positioned to support the supply chain and procurement process from the point of owner specification to shipyard installation and beyond. Established as one of the leading European maritime exporter associations, it offers a unified platform to support the global ambitions of its members and a collaborative link between these specialised companies and owners, class societies and shipyards worldwide.
Drawing on its extensive industry knowledge, experience and network of contacts, HEMEXPO ensures that its members are kept up to date with the latest market insights and proactively supports the growth and development of their businesses.
For more information on HEMEXPO, its members or how to get involved, please download the brochure or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HEMEXPO is committed to promoting Greek maritime excellence worldwide and provides its members with a range of benefits, including:
• Opportunities to explore new and existing markets, and the support to facilitate market access.
• Opportunities to participate in joint research and development projects, and the tailored support to meet the needs of shipyards and owners.
• Access to the latest market insights including the legislative, technical and commercial shipping developments.
• Updates and information on national, European and International research programmes and technological advances.
• Visibility at global maritime events and exhibitions through the HEMEXPO pavilion, including joint promotional activities.
• Support with building relationships and achieving greater cooperation with other companies, both domestic and international, professional bodies and governments where appropriate.
• Support and advice to help members target their growth effectively.
• Full membership for Greek companies that develop and produce technical solutions for the maritime sector.
• Affiliate membership for Greek companies that are not manufacturers but support the maritime sector.
• Associate membership for Greek companies that provide complementary products/services to the marine equipment industry.
Hellenic Marine Equipment Manufacturers & Exporters
Schisto Industrial Park, Block 13,
Keratsiniou-Skaramagkas Ave., 18863, Perama, Greece
Tel.: +30 210 4093076
Fax: +30 210 4617423
Instructions for accessing the platform and watching the event
1. Please follow the link to complete the registration process. If you have already registered please click Login after filling out the boxes with your username (your email address) and your password (set during your registration).
In case you have forgotten your password please click ‘’Forgot your Password’’ and follow the instructions you will receive in your email.
2. After successfully logging into the platform you will be automatically redirected to the main building of the HEMEXPO Expo Center.
3. By pressing the blue marker at the entrance you will be redirected to the Lobby area.
4. To access the webinar you will need to click the Conference Rooms marker, which will lead you to the Conference Center hall.
5. From there the next step is to click either of the wooden doors (left or right) to enter the Auditorium, where the event will take place.
6. A window with the name of the live stage will pop up. Please click on it. Note that you will not be able to access this area if you try to enter the Auditorium prior to the event’s start.
7. In order to join the live stream you will need to use the password "LiveOn32".
8. After entering the password, Zoom will prompt you to join the meeting. At this point, you should give permission to your browser to use the microphone and camera. After successfully doing so, click Join.
9. If you would like to watch the Webinar via an iOS device (iPhone, iPad), we recommend you browse the platform through Safari.
10. Although you have the option to watch the Webinar through a mobile device, it has been noticed that in some iOs devices (iPhone - iPad) there is NO sound when connecting to the webinar. We suggest you click the ''Leave Computer Audio'' button and then the ''Join Computer Audio'' button again.
Please note that in this particular webinar you will be participating as an attendee. This means that you will not be able to use your microphone or camera unless one of the hosts gives you permission to do so.
Technical Specifications for navigating in the platform:
We recommend browsing the platform through the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. The platform does not support Internet Explorer.
If you encounter connectivity or functionality issues, you may need to ensure that the firewall you are using is not blocking the following ports:
• 80 TCP
• 443 TCP
• 4443 TCP
• 10000 UDP
For technical help please contact Ms. Angeliki Asimakopoulou via email at email@example.com or via phone D: (+30) 210 998 4883 M: (+30) 6908 728385
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Christos Papakis at firstname.lastname@example.org